9/11/2007

Music is My Boyfriend : a new year

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 9:45pm
Location: BAR 107
Street: 107 West 4th Street @ main
City/Town: Los Angeles, CA

music is my boyfriend #9 @ Bar 107 / September 13th

Music Is My Boyfriend is the name of our amazing night of NEW MUSIC in Downtown LA. It happens the second THURSDAY of every month. DJ Alexander Laurence and friends return to BAR 107....

Alexander Laurence (aka The Portable Infinite)
CELEBRATES VINYL and Mel Torme

My book is coming out soon so there is cause to celebrate. I have a bunch of new records so it's going to be a big night....

New Indie Rock + New Indie Dance + Select Records from the 70s & 80s + you + me + everyone

Sexy videos + free stuff + special appearances

DJ Andrea Sutterfield

More FREE CDs

It is all FREE and there are no lines

1 comments:

Samurai Sab said...

wowzers. is that dita von teese?

AddToAny